Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The theory:

Collin lied.

He didn't get a girlfriend. He was lying, to make me jealous. It didn't work. And now he's given up his sharade...(sp?) haha... and yeah. This is Jaimie's theory, really. I just agree with it. :P

OR

He did find someone. but then she got a brain, and discovered he's fuckin' scary as hell and a big ol' stalker.

by the way he's still totally stalking my profile. I gave that up long ago. Yeesh. I should have never signed back into that site. Made him think I had someone, and then he'd go insane, and kill himself. Or... commit himself to the mental hospital.

You know who's not a stalker? Kevin. He's so indifferent to like... me. :P It's really quite funny. I love it. :P Ummm...

So yeah. WHAT THE FUCK?!!! Seriously, guys. What. The. Fuck.

Am I honestly, really that charming and unforgettable? Wth. He's the one who told me it wouldn't work (I didn't argue... he's an idiot), and now he won't... stop stalking me from afar. Blah. Creep. I find it all insanely amusing, but scary. :P I deleted him from msn, but now I'm thinking I should add him back and confront him? I really don't want to though. Cuz he's scary, and he'll think I can stand him again. Which I can't. He's stupid. He farts on my furniture, takes craps in my house the second time I ever see him.... seriously wtf. Pig. Who does that? Someone with little respect I think. At least get to know a person a little more before you let loose your flatulence issues. Ugh. Just thinking about him makes me want to vomit. Now if you'll excuse me...

Fine. I added him back to msn. Haha. And after all that praise... sigh. But only cuz I wanna see where this goes! Bahahahahahahahaha. Oh god, I'm horrible, aren't I? Seriously though, after tonight I'm so deleting him again. And never readding him. Because... really. I shouldn't be so cruel. ;) :P

Added, like 5 minutes after I posted this...: Who'm I kidding? He's never going to talk to me until I talk to him, and by george that's never gonna happen. Deletey deletey. But you have to admit that it's freakin' hilarious. I am not worth obsessing over, nor am I worth checking up on. Geez. (the sick part of me is flattered, but the sane part is totally creeped out... haha).

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Aw, Colin.

I feel sorry for him, and yes he was lieing.

If he had a gf he would not be bothering with yuo, that I can guarantee!! hehe

November 09, 2006 6:41 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

He hasn't looked at it since.... that day. Two days ago, I guess. Hmmmm. Wonder what's up. :P

And haha, when I saw that I had gotten an anonymous comment, I was like oh god, tell me it isn't someone I know... :P freaked me out. A little. Meh.

November 10, 2006 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker