Wednesday, November 08, 2006

more rant.

This whole 'Collin keeps looking at my profile' thing is really starting to make me mad. I just wanna cry. Like. He obviously needs help. I AM NOT HIS SOULMATE. And he needs to figure that out. I think I've made it pretty clear, but... I guess not. Like I mean if I were a psychotic stalker person, which I am NOT, I would have got the message by now... maybe. Hmm. Maybe not.

Whatever. I'm just going to not sign into that site anymore. Hopefully. I hadn't for like 2 weeks, and I was like... you know what... I bet he's been lookin' at my profile. :P and low and behold... bah.

So yeah. The plan tomorrow: get a ride downtown with either brother or mother. Go to the apple store... if I can find it. And buy, or see how much illustrator is. Seriously. I don't have a drawing program on my computer, and I'm gonna go nuts without one. And by getting illustrator, I will be able to make things. Yeah. Duh. Okay. cool. So yeah. I'm hoping it's not more than like... 600 bucks. Ohmygod, why do things cost so much? Sigh. I probably won't buy it tomorrow, but if I can find a program called fetch, I'll buy that cuz it's only like 20 bucks, and it's just an ftp uploader thing. It's cool. And easy. And wonderful, and allows me to update sites. Yeah. Um. Anyway. And after that, go appply at toys r us. Hahaha. I like toys... and... they're hiring right now. i'd like a job right now, so I don't go insane... yeah. And it doesn't involve food, hallelujah. :P

But I might not even get it, so I'm not getting my hopes up. I might apply at a candy store too... but I probably won't. Ugh. Because apparently, no one's hiring in the field I want to work in. Mom says they probably won't be until the new year. omg. I'm gonna forget everything by then. Guess I should read all my books again. And... stay brushed up on stuff. yeah... sigh. this is my third entry today. I'm proud. :P Except now it's thursday... technically.

Although. Okay, the more I think about it, the more I like having someone like me. Ha. But I have absolutely no interest in them. Except for them to leave me alone. Doesn't make any sense, but whatever. Hey, is this the way hot prof feels about jaimie? kidding! Or... no really. Like you wanna let go, but you can't cuz you know they like you... haha. Not that I'm comparing Jaimie to a psycho. Jaimie is not a psycho. Seriously. I don't think. She hasn't displayed any... hmm... :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

LMAO!

I think that this is the way that hot prof feels about Jaimie!

SOB SOB! :-)

November 09, 2006 6:39 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

:P I was just jokin'...

November 10, 2006 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker