Tuesday, November 14, 2006

blogblogblog instead of doing stuff...

They give pills to focus right? Not that I'd take them.

Ha. Okay. TOMORROW... is my day for driving around. It snowed a bunch again and the roads are bad. I know. it's like some kind of sign or something. :P A sign that's saying... katy doesn't need to work. I wish. BAH.

BUT. My mother said that she'd phone her friend who works at this photography/flyer making place... thing. Not sure why she didn't tell me about it before. But. Yeah. So maybe I could be like their gopher or something. Oh god. I just don't want to work with food, but that's all there is... it seems. Cuz it's so crappy. Urgh.

I freaked out at my friend dave on saturday, cuz he wanted me to read his essay over, and make suggestions and shit. First of all, he asked the wrong person. And then he gets all mad... and whatever that I'm not telling him what to do. I don't write essays anymore. I don't need to. Please don't try to blow up my brain by making me work when I don't give a shit about what marks you get. Do your work on time.

So yeah. Haven't talked to him since Saturday. I'm sort of thinking I should say something to him like... hello... but... I don't want to. Meh. Tomorrow. Everything can be done tomorrow.

Pirates 2 is at Rainbow. The question is... should I tell kevin this and ask him to the movie? Or... wait it out... by which I mean... wait til he initiates conversation. I'm sick of starting it. :P Blah. Whatever. Today is just ridiculous.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

omg, I have the same problem.

I blog way too much!

Ask Kevin to go with you asap. I wanna hear about someone's good love life!

November 14, 2006 4:58 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hehe.

And no, I'm not gonna ask him out just so you have something good to read. :P Although... hmm. We'll see. Haha. Pretty sure he's really annoyed with me right now... cuz I bug him a lot. Oh well.

November 14, 2006 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker