Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Okay, world. Lesson learned.

You wait too long to do something about your life, and the opportunities slowly fizzle away. Damn it.

I looked in the paper this morning, and the only job that I wanted that remains is the press operator. Maybe the other ones only paid for a week or something? I'm freaked out. Cuz I don't even really want that job. At all. Blah. But I need to be not so picky... but I can't help it. I'd like my sanity to remain intact.



AddED: Okay. So I'm going to apply for the press operator job. I'm really doubting that I'll get it, cuz I'm starting to really want it. :P But my chances of obtaining it are slim. Unless NO ONE ELSE HAS APPLIED. Which I'm sure isn't true. But.... I dunno. I'm not even sure what I would be supposed to do if I got it. but whatever. I just don't want to work at taco time. ...sigh.

I think I'm gonna have to tell Amy this is a horrible time in my life to leave the country for a year. :P She's gonna be upset... but... she's a big girl, I'm sure she can handle it. Like... I dunno. It really depends if I get this job. Or a job. A real job. Ugh. Just have to be honest with her... bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker