Monday, November 13, 2006

Oh man.

I am so procrastinating. I was supposed to write like 4 cover letters today... :S. I don't know what to say. Argh. You just know I'm saying that because subconsciously I want to be a louse. I want to do nothing. I want to sit around all day, and leech off other people. :P Actually, that doesn't sound very fun.

But seriously. I want all the jobs I'm applying for... kind of. They're all crappy, but there aren't any real ones... really. Except the press operator, but... I really doubt I'd get it. :P But it just says experience is an asset... doesn't mean required. Blah.

My friend Amy wants me to go to France with her next year for like a year. And I'm all.. ahh. Need money first... and I dunno if I could be away from Canada for that long. I've never been out of canada. Hm. But yeah. I dunno...

Ugh. Cover letters writing is so painful when you... I dunno. I'm applying at a candy store, what the fuck am I supposed to say? I said what I did in school, like every other cover letter I've written... since school... or.. in school... bah... but then what? My dream has always been to be around candy? Oh... that would be nice. :P "After all, we come from ze land of chocolate."

Anyway. And then there's this research assistant job, where I assume I just google things... ha. It'd keep my brain working though... maybe. And there's also a stuffin' job at the paper. Oh man. Work starts at midnight, and it's probably only like... 4 hours. At $9.15. Sweet. That's more money than I've ever made... at a job. The one... ha. I've only had one job. Oh well. I stayed there for OVER a year... can't believe I did. Anyway. I should go back upstairs and write them. Printer down on my computer doesn't work... or isn't set up... and doesn't work. Meh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

hey, good luck with the jobs!!

They all sound kinda cool!

November 13, 2006 8:31 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Thanks, yeah... I wouldn't mind getting a couple of them, since they sort of seem part-time-ish... except the press operator. I'm scared of that one... heh. Kind of. but meh.

November 13, 2006 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker