Saturday, October 21, 2006

I'm siiiicccckkkk...

And today was the day I discover he's not over me. Hm.

This morning when I came online, he immediately started talking to me. I told him I was getting sick yesterday when he came over unannounced. Yes. Well. So blah blah, he went on about how he was at the odeon last night, and in my head I'm all you are such a liar... :P but maybe he did go. I don't really care.

Anyway... and then I log into that site later in the day, and... voila. he was spying on me again.. ha. I had a very good laugh about it, because it's almost sort of sweet if not annoying. But I really don't like him, but I'm just that bored, if he asked me out again I'd probably go. But I wouldn't. I'd be like katy... that's really... enough. You don't even like him. And he's an idiot. But really, the boy must be desperate. Sad...

Just like I am for kevin to talk to me again. Heh. It's very sad. I know I should just like.. stop being so obsessed, but like... I dunno. He's awesome on msn. And I missed it. :P That's all... but whatever... i guess.

I stayed in my pajamas all day I'm that sick. :P Or just lazy. meh. Whatevah. I got caught up on all the stuff I've taped over the last two weeks :P. Had a hot bath, it was kind of too hot though. Meh. Stupid water. Um. But he's not talking to me anymore... I think it might just be a daily checkup on me. Ha. Maybe... bah. I think I'm going to go to bed, I have nothing else to accomplish today. g'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker