Wednesday, October 04, 2006

whine.

My horoscope today left me confused. And like... talk about pressure. :P The rightness of MY wishes will draw this person into my life. It better be someone awesome.

Someone you haven't met could be just the person to change your life. It's time to really see where you are and think about where you want to go. The rightness of your wishes will draw this person into your life.

Ugh. So. This lightwave thing... 3dness... it's hard. And... honestly I don't think I have the patience. We have to make a clip a minute long... and... at first I was gonna do a can and a can opener and the can opener trying to open the can... but the can keeps moving away... and then the can opener give up, so the can's all 'Woot' but then the can opener jumps on the can and attaches itself like some kind of leech... but there is no way in hell I could model a can opener. Sigh.

So my brother was like you could do a pencil. And draw something with it. But Brin wants to do that with a crayon. So.. that wouldn't be very cool of me. But it is a good idea.

Hm. What else. Oh, I went to the bar last night... met up with Dave and Tony-ony whom, after seeing drunk, when I was not drunk, I don't have a huge crush on anymore... :P mainly cuz Andrea was like hanging onto him... bah... even though way back when Tony liked her but she thought he was creepy... which is ridiculous... he's just eccentric. :P I've dealt with creepy. Tony is not creepy. But anyway... he doesn't like her anymore, wonder why... so yeah. I dunno. Or at least that's what Dave said. But whatever. After that, Dave, his friend Curtis and me went to see Jackass 2. I didn't get home til a bit after 12. Yeah... worth it though. I had fun. I guess. I just wanted to see Tony again... that's like the only reason I went to the bar. :P

My dad sent me a couple pictures from the wedding last weekend. I look ridiculous. Isn't it awful when the way you perceive yourself to look is not what you look like at all? I hate that. So much. I look like a big retard in pictures, but when I look in the mirror, I guess cuz I'm looking at myself and can make myself look not retarded... bah. It's dumb, so now I'm all somewhat paranoid again. It's really way stupid. But whatever. I just need to not eat so much crap and not 'smile' like a moron. :P Blah.

So yeah. I don't know what I'm going to do for my lightwave project. It has to be an inanimate object that I give character to... like a bottle of water or something, although I want something easy that doesn't have liquid in it. Hmm... maybe a can crushing itself? Or a hammer hammering a nail? That might work... Do like a little matrix thing in there... ha, how overdone... meh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker