Monday, September 25, 2006

You have GOT to be kidding me.

So I was like hmm. I wonder if anyone's deleted me from msn... so I checked the little priviacy>view thingy... and... apparently collin has added me back. Psh. Probably wants his goddamn poems. Well guess what? I'll add you back, bitch. But only so's I can block you forever. :) Actually no. Lord knows I do NOT want those things... had a good chuckle at em... but... I really want them out of my life. Now techically I don't really have to see him again. I just have to... uh... hmm. Find out where he lives, driver half an hour there, and chuck em at his fucking house with a couple eggs. :P

This is all a pretty bad idea, but whatever. Yes, he's insane. I know. I won't let him trick me again. :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

PLEASE, PLEASe
don't fall for Colins tricks again, he can talk the talk but he can't walk the walk or KISS, haha

September 25, 2006 10:25 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Haha. Don't worry I won't.

September 26, 2006 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker