Monday, September 25, 2006

Lightwave... and other things.

We finally started lightwave in class today. BOUT TIME! Grrr. We were supposed to start it a week ago. Bah. Anyway.

It's a program for building things in 3d. It's très exciting. Indeedy.

After school, walked across the bridge with Pete. Had a nice chat. He gave me a piece of gum. Haha. Um. I ate a lot on the weekend and am feeling supa fat. And it totally shows. Sigh. So walking was a little more of a chore than it usually is. Blah. I don't... I dunno. Something's totally wrong with me. And I need more self-control, I guess. :P

My mother says I should go see a doctor about my thyroid because my hair always falls out... not that I'm balding or anything... I'm not. It just... doesn't... stay in. For long. Well I mean... whatever. Shawna's used to do the same... I thought I got it from her or something. :P But nope. I dunno. Maybe. Maybe it was some weird creepy infection... heh. Um. So yeah... I'll go deal with that sometime. But probably not. Doctors... hmm. Not that I'm scared of them, I'm not. I just... I dunno. It's terribly inconvenient, especially if there is something wrong. I do not want half of my thyroid taken out and have staples on my neck like my mother did. Ew. Frankenstein. But I guess it would be a good excuse for not having a job... hmmmm... haha. Bah.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

I hope everything is ok with you. I never go tot the Doctor because I am too scared. EEK

September 25, 2006 10:26 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Thanks, me too. Hmm. Meh. :P

September 26, 2006 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker