Saturday, September 30, 2006

The scroll ball on my mouse has stopped working. I'm kinda pissed. At first it just stopped scrolling up. Now it won't even scroll down. Whatever... I suppose I could ask for a new one for my birthday. Less than two weeks now. Dang. 20. However, that weekend will *hopefully* be full of drinking for cheap. :P Yeah... Lookin' forward to it.




Oh. I just signed into that damn site, that I'm so apparently addicted to... :P and Collin was looking at my profile again. Why can't he just fuck off? I'm serious. I need to not talk to him on msn anymore. I think it just encourages him. But I get really bored... and... these idiots are my entertainment... I know, I'm horrible. But... whatever. The wedding today was fine, I guess. I didn't know anyone. It didn't matter that I went. To the couple who got married. But it mattered to my dad so whatever? Whatever. I just wanna go collapse on my bed for the rest of the night. Which I guess I'll do. Or... I dunno.. half an hour.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

hehe, it is soo easy to become addicted to those things.

Poor Colin, he is missing you!

October 01, 2006 12:23 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Bah... I wish he wouldn't. He doesn't even initiate conversation on msn though... I don't get it. I really wish he'd just ask for his poems so I could delete him. :P

October 01, 2006 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker