Friday, September 22, 2006

Here's a riddle for ya...

Wanna know a weird story?

I was talking on the phone to my dad this evening... meanwhile my mother's in the kitchen and all of a sudden she starts choking or feta cheese of all things... I held the phone to my ear basically watching my mother choke, not listening to my dad... just... watching her. And after she turned out to be all right I still had the phone at my ear, and found myself wanting to punch her. Really hard. I told her to never do that again. I was really mad at her.. I don't want her to die... that would suck so insanely much. I told her if she died I'd have to kill myself or something, and she was like well don't do that... that would be a waste of my money... and I was like cuz Chris will spend it all? And she was like.. haha... yeah...

It was weird. So... yeah. Clearly I need to not just stand there next time. I'm glad she was all right. but like.. what would I have done if she didn't... fix it... god she's so dumb. :P I'm planning on being a recluse this weekend. I need it. I need to read some books. Or write something. Or... make a video all my own. I had so many ideas while brainstorming with my group about what we were gonna do... didn't share them though, cuz they were too weird. :P Weirder than a documentary about the crust end of the bread? Yes. Weirder than that. I know. Ah.

Oh, I should so go watch serenity. Or some episodes of firefly. Yeaahhhh... mmm. Or Spaceballs. Oh man, when I was talking to kevin he linked me to this article about them coming out with a spaceballs the animated series show! Ahhh! So excited. I hope I know him next year (don't see why I wouldn't...) but.. he pirates things. And I don't feel right doing that... :P so I could just yoink episodes from him. Baha. Indeed.

Well. I think I'm going to that wedding by myself next weekend. Cuz I haven't asked anyone to go with me. Ah well. Whatevs I guess.

I meant to phone Val before yesterday, but... didn't. And now I feel bad. I wonder if she thinks I forgot shawna's birthday. If she does she has to be insane, because I will never forget her birthday. Ever. I've known it too long... heh. Sucks, don't it? Yeah. But oh well.

Gordon Lightfoot concert is soon... I'm looking forward to it. It's gonna be excellent... and I'll probably cry because he's so amazing. :P I feel like going driving... but I did that last night with Mandy. And Ian called in the middle of it... god, he's clingy. I'm glad he didn't like me. :P I think he must have some sort of... self...esteem issues or something. Maybe. I dunno. But really. Clingy sickens me. I don't know how mandy puts up with it. I guess cuz he's cute. Meh. But whatever. I don't care.

I want Dean Cain to come sweep me off my feet. Apparently I'm incredibly charming on msn... :P so if I could just get his email... sigh. :P I really should get off the 40 year old guy... but... his name is dean. I've always had a thing for the name dean. Same with the name spencer. ;) But seriously. This kid named spencer at school... had the biggest crush on him... until I heard him speak. :P He talked too much... about... non important things. Haha. Same with one kid in elementary named Farley. I was like oh wow. Farley... hehe. And now he turns out to be a friend of dean, wes's friend... he came to edmonton with us. And yeah. Small world. I guess. I have a thing for that Dean too. He's so beautiful. Sigh. :P I used to... yeah. Haha. nevermind. I'm so creepy. Hehe.

No, what I should go watch is the first episode of 90210 which I've never seen but taped, and hopefully it hasn't been taped over... and I need to watch that other movie I taped... killer klowns from outer space... i saw the last 45 minutes one other time, but wanted to see the beginning. It's SO BAD. Oh em gee. :P Uhhhmm... yeah, that's it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

sorry to hear about your mum, im glad she was ok!!

I love a Spencer as well!! :-)

He still goes on my blog and he e-mailed me yesterday!!

We need to chat!!

What happened to Pete?

September 22, 2006 11:12 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Ahhh! Hehehe.

Oh, Pete... um... well I still like him... I can't really figure him out though. Like... yeah, I dunno... I think he flirts with everyone, but who doesn't... :P well. I don't... I don't think... hm. No, pretty sure I don't. Heh. Hell, I don't even know if he's flirting with me... maybe he's just being really nice? Hahaha. Sigh... :P

September 23, 2006 10:42 AM  
Blogger Cherlee's said...

Glad your mom's ok. I think you were in shock that she was choking! Oh by the way your not creepy. You have a very creative mind. It's very entertaining!! Lol
Have a great weekend

September 23, 2006 5:19 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Yeah, it probably was shock... gah.

Hehe. I love the way you put that... very creative mind... it's true though, isn't it? whee. Hehe. Thanks, Cheryl! Hope you have a good weekend too!

September 23, 2006 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker