Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Okay. So. This is driving me nuts, and I hate it.

When did he re-add me? HMM? Was he aware that I was the same person who ditched him? Or... well... you know. I totally did it first. We all know. And I'm so glad. But like... so I added him back. And he's been be right back for like an hour now. Why doesn't he just ask for his fucking poems back and let me rest in peace? Jesus. I was so cool until I saw that I was on his msn list again. Blah. Fucking assface. I hope he dies. Seriously. I do. I will not feel bad at all.

Not even a little.

Nope.

I've been so uninspired lately. I want premiere on my computer and then I'll do stuff. I mean... imovie is okay if you don't know what you're doing... but... for things I want to do... I need... more advanced... more complex software. :P Blah. I also need to get my bro's shit off of my camera. Boo to him.

But the plan is... I don't speak to him. Ever. Until he talks to me, if he gets the balls to do it. And then I will reply that I left his poems out in the rain... for the 5 days it rained and then burned them. No I won't. Because I don't want them. I do however, really want to burn them, because the world doesn't need more shit... but... they are not mine and I would feel insanely guilty even if he is a nutcase.

But anyway... so yeah. Uninspired, tired, not terribly lonely... :P, and... dreading the 12th of October. :P Except not dreading it... because... it's my bday. Which = presents. And if you weren't aware already, yeah, I'm a greedy little bastard.

Ohhh my. He's not be right back anymore. But oh, look at that. He's being blocked. what a shame. :P I like dragging things out if the other party insists that it be that way. I will prolong it as long as I deem fit. Indeed. Good night.

It didn't post when I wrote it. i wrote this at like 630 ish? No. yeah. Heh. BAH.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

I wonder why he readded u?
hmm, must be ready for another date, lol

September 26, 2006 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker