Friday, September 29, 2006

I want you to want me. :P

Damn, 3d animation is pretty intense. I don't think I'll ever figure it out... :P But maybe I will. That'd be awesome... but yeah.

Had kind of a nice little chat with Pete today during the last half hour of class... he likes Harry Potter... awesome. Makes me like him more. Heh. :P I think he's aware that I like him... but whatever. I didn't ask for his email cuz... it was during class and like... i dunno. I didn't feel like it. Meh. Sigh. Hehe. He's really cool. And yeah.

I have to go to a wedding tomorrow... damn I should have asked Pete to go with me. :P Wonder what my dad would say to that. Haha. Meh. Doesn't matter, cuz I didn't ask. Indeed... hmm.

My mother put another spider under a bowl yesterday... she just traps them and suffocates them, it's really sad, but anyway, I told her this morning that when I got home, I didn't want it to be there. Got home. It's still there. So I phoned her and I'm all ... what did I say this morning? :P And she was like... what? And I was all I told you to get rid of the spider. Last time she did this I had to kill it... because it had been under there for two days. But anyway. She was like I sprayed it, but forgot to pick it up. Bah. So yeah.

I dunno... if I was a spider I think I'd rather be squished instantly rather than die breathing in poison. Or absorbing it. Whatever happens with that... and I do not like squishing spiders, but I think it makes it quicker and... ya know. Hopefully ya get it all at once. Ugh. But the spiders she traps are really gross.. and kinda big.

That kind big totally reminded me of the shoes video. Wes showed it to me. haha. Hilarious... I'm gonna betch slap you shatbag! :P It's... yeah. Good stuff. And with that, I will end this post. Good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker