Sunday, October 01, 2006

Heh. I had an interesting dream last night, seeing as how I slept for like 13 hours. from 7 pm to 11... then 12 til... 9. whatever that equals. :P But anyway. I had a dream about Dave. Remember Dave? Coffee guy... yeah. Anyway... we were like talking, I think somehow I convinced him to go out with me again.. haha... and then we were sitting there talking and he's like.. yeah I don't think this is gonna work. I'd rather go out with a girl named Seven. And I was like are you sure her name isn't Eight? I dunno what that was about... but whatever. And then he was smiling at me, and then he took off his glasses and turned into Collin aka Psycho C. I woke up in a flash almost screaming. :P It was horrfying. Yeah. I hate that kid. And I want him to stay out of my dreams. Haha.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

lmao at your dream, I think subconciously you still want dave.

October 02, 2006 11:18 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Haha. Probably... bah.

October 02, 2006 4:19 PM  
Blogger Cherlee's said...

Well what I know from reading dream is that in the next little while your going to see someone's true colors. It will surprise you because you thought you knew them. But you will find out different. It also tells me you really want to be in love that your tired of being alone. Your starting to realize your not going to be second best anymore. Your going to stand your ground and mean it. This will make you a stronger person. The 7 an 8 will be a number that will be around you for about 7 or 8 weeks.
Anyways I hope this helps out with your dream kiddo.
Cherlee

October 02, 2006 11:07 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Wow, sweet. I should post all my dreams and make you read them. :P Thanks Cheryl! Hehe.

October 02, 2006 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker