Wednesday, September 27, 2006

We're finished our little video project for class. I think. I dunno. Yours truly put the finishing touches on, because... everyone else had gone to lunch. :P And I just... needed to fine tune it a little. But yeah. It's alright.

Um.

Oh. I was looking through my records after school and I totally forgot I bought this "Now That's What I Call Music!" compilation thingy... four records... ALL 80's music. I'm so in love with it. I hadn't listened to all of them apparently. The second side of the first record is all gold. I love it. Starts with 99 red balloons, then goes into girls just wanna have fun, then it's a song by Tracey Ullman?! Man. Haha. It's pretty catchy too. :P

But yes. Oh the 80's. I wish I had lived in you longer.

That sounds weird... but whateva.

Uhh... hmm. Oh. I opened my scanner yesterday and found this baby:

I also posted it in my other journal... which I haven't updated since, I don't think. Hahaha. :P Hmm. I should get on that. I have been drawing some... sorta. Meh. But yeah. I love that picture, and the story that goes with it... :P Just cuz it's... random and I was like... ugh! I can't draw Jesus, so I looked up a bunch of pictures and finally got it... almost... all right. And yeah. that's it. I'm going to the Broadway to see the Leonard Cohen movie with my mother. Good times will be had. She better buy popcorn...



****

After the movie... yes, she bought popcorn. Mmm. Anyway. I... like Leonard Cohen's music. It's pretty awesome... he's pretty funny. I kinda knew all that already, but this just... made it fo' sure. Anyway.

I am officially in love with a singer named Teddy Thompson. :P His voice is... AMAZING. OH. MY. GOD. Ahhh. Swoon. :P And... he's not dead! It's perfect! He's also not old... two other singers I'm in love with because of their voice are Gordon Lightfoot(really old... might die soon... concert's coming up! Yay!), and Nick Drake. Dead. Since the 70s. :S So yes. Siiiggghhh. :) The girl at the booth musta thought I was like 12 cuz I got in for a child's admission. Hahaha. Oh god.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

I love 80's music, and the drawing is really good.

12?? hahaha, at least the ticket was cheaper!!

September 27, 2006 11:32 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hehe thanks.

Yeah... but the trouble is I didn't pay. My mother did. So it was cheaper for her, which sucks... :P But oh well. I wasn't the one out four bucks. Ha. Sucks looking so young sometimes... but I'm sure I'll be glad of it when I'm 40 some. Except I'll probably look my age then. Maybe.

September 29, 2006 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker