Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Whee...

So I was listening to this song that makes me think... and.. I was like hmm. I haven't stalked anyone for a while. Mainly cuz I really don't care. But I figured I'd check. :P So then I signed into my account after I checked up on everyone.. and the last person who looked at my profile was collin. Two days ago. Like fuck off. Asshole. Ew. He's so creepy... like... more creepy than I am. So... that's not cool. He probably wants his poems back... but that's not gonna happen. Mandy and I are going to burn them. It's gonna be fun. :P But I will probably feel really bad after... even though I emailed him and asked him if he wanted them back, but he didn't answer it.. so I take that as a ... a sign. :P

Good day at school today... my video project group is pretty awesome actually. Yeah. I can't really believe I haven't socialized with these people more... but I do like to stick to... myself. And a-thing. :P But meh. I'll probably talk to them more now. Now that I'm almost done school... bah. Oh well. Talked to Pete quite a bit today... mainly cuz I was too excited about my car to work, so kept turning away from the computer looking at other people... heh. Seriously though, I couldn't get to sleep last night. I kept thinking of things I should do. I sorted my money... I need a new book to read, that's the thing. I finished The Accidental Tourist, and it was SO good. I'm really glad I read it. Yeah. Sigh. Um. Oh... well I guess I could read V for Vendetta... the graphic novel my brother leant me... cuz we watched the movie. He read it before he watched it... I still enjoyed it although I didn't know the whole story, but it's not that hard to follow. I'm really tired. Hmm. I actually haven't thought about boys or anything in a couple days. Up until now. :P Oh the things we associate with music... anyway. Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Hahaha.

Yes, he is. Yes... he is.

September 19, 2006 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker