Thursday, October 05, 2006

This is getting sick. Why do I keep stalking him?... in a way. I don't like him. Like at all. He's a really giant moron.

You know what would suck? If he got as bored as I do and started googling things... like... my name, since he's so obsessed with me :P and his name... because I'm pretty sure that this blog pops up in the results. Ooohhh... Collin if you do one day happen upon this... it's all true. And I'm not sorry about anything I've said. It's how I feel, and... you're crazy.

Okay. Now I promise not to mention him again, unless he continues to look at my profile, OUT OF THE FUCKING BLUE. God. That really pissed me off, I'm serious. Whatevs. I sent some random message to some random man on a different site, saying that he brought 'gnarly' back into my vocabulary. :P I doubt he'll answer me back, and I don't really care.

Whee. I'm a smidgeon glad school's almost done, cuz it's super starting to piss me off.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

I wish school was done for me, i'm getting depressed.

October 07, 2006 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker