Monday, October 09, 2006

STOP LOOKING AT MY PROFILE YOU MOTHERFUCKING PSYCHO. Goddamn. Seriously. Just back the fuck off, or get the guts to ask for your fucking notebook back, because I am so sick of you. Honestly, I just... am sick of you. Fuuuuuuuuck.

In other news, that totally pisses me off... and makes me laugh, because it pisses me off so much... why does it piss me off? I don't know. Haha. But I find it amusing that he still for some reason needs to keep 'tabs' on me... cuz I can't stop looking at his profile anonymously, so I guess what goes around comes around, but seriously. At least I'm smart enough to not look at his while logged in. :P I'M SO CREEPY.

But oh well.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

I'm thankful for the blogs I read everyday. :P And my friends who never call me. And... how fat I've gotten. And... I'm not thankful for school almost being over, because I am so unqualified.. gah! Or maybe I'm not. I have gotten really good marks on all the things I've handed in... I mean... at least I think I did. He hasn't given me my mark for the sailing site yet... hmm. He told me what was wrong with it though... so I should fix that. But oh man. Tomorrow I'm going to have to stay so late. Because I've come up with a new idea for my lightwave project... and... so I have to work on that, because tomorrow we're starting something new. Guh.

But seriously. Why can't he get over me? The only reason I still talk about psycho c isn't because I'm in love with him. It's because he's in love with me. And I hate it. :P I do. Really. Actually I think it's fucking hilarious.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

He does.

October 10, 2006 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker