Sunday, October 08, 2006

Had Thanksgiving dinner last night. Going to the Gordon Lightfoot concert tonight. Should be good. I hope. Heh. Of course it will be. I hope he doesn't drop dead in the middle of it... he's getting really up there in age. But of course he won't so yeah. Hope I didn't jinx it just now...

I was bored last night so I started talking to Collin. :P Crap, I said I wouldn't mention him again til he asked for his dumb poems back. Which he still has not. Fucker. Gawd. Anyway. So I was talking to him and I was like so what's new? And he was like, and I quote...sort of... "bought a couple cds... moved some furniture around in the basement..." and then he started going on about how he hates moving stuff because of the allergens. And I'm like oh my god... what a baby. :P But anyway. So he was like how bout you? And I was like... "bought a new car a couple weeks ago, almost done school, cleaned my room..." Heh. "What car?" "An echo"....whatever, asked the colour, told him, and blah blah... and then he's like well i'm going to bed cuz i'm not making much sense... he always says that when I talk to him around midnight. Like... what the hell. You seemed like you were making sort of sense to me. But what the fuck do I know, right? Whatever. I hate him. I really do. Heh. I keep giving him all these chances to ask for his notebook back, but does he take them? No. Of course not. But ANYWAY. I told my friend Amy that I was done with dating for a bit, which I think is pretty obvious because I haven't come across anyone 'new'. So I'm gonna wait til like... I dunno. Why doesn't Dean Cain know I'm alive? Geez... :P That would be so fucking amazing if he did. And liked me. Hahaha. Oh, now I'm just dreamin. I get tomorrow off, what ever will I do? Hmm. I don't know. Well whatevs. Happeh Thanksgivin'.

Oh, did you notice? I totally took away word verification on my comments. To encourage those anonymous machines to spam me. :P I love mail. At least I thought I took it away... I dunno. Spose I should comment myself and see.. or whatever. Um, bye.

Oh, I also talked to Kevin on Friday cuz he was just idling online for like 10 minutes so I finally caved and said hi and he was all 'hello!'. and I was like ah. Why does he always answer me like that? Or start it like that? With an exclamation mark... come on now, you can't be that excited to talk to me. :P Everytime... geez. But whatever. haha.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

he is he is , he wants u as well!

October 10, 2006 3:48 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

:P I thought so... but I dunno anymore... I think he may have found someone new, but it won't last because he's insufferable. :) But maybe she's more desperate than I...

October 10, 2006 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker