Friday, October 06, 2006

So I was watching 20/20 with mother, because it was about being slothy. :P

Near the end of the show, they were talking to some guy who works at the Museum of Natural History, and all I could think was "The Museum of Natural History. *wink*". It was driving me nuts, because I could see the movie poster in my head, but could not for the life of me remember what the title was. Took about 3 different tries on google then like 2 pages in... finally got it. We're Back! A Dinosaur's Tale. I loved that movie when I was little, and that was my favourite quote, which is why it's stuck with me for 13 years. :P

So I then proceeded to look up other childhood favourites like rock-a-doodle and Cats Don't Dance. I miss my childhood.. heh. Movies were so awesome back then, and it was totally appropriate to adore them... when you're little. Now people just think you're weird, even though you know they love them too. Mandy for instance also adored Rock-A-Doodle when she was little, so we rented it one time, and... it just wasn't as good, but still pretty cool. We also watched A Troll in Central Park. That... was not as good at all. We had to turn it off... :P But it was great way back when.

Cats Don't Dance is still totally one of my favourites... used to watch it every new years... and it's on tv around that time, so I try to watch it every year. :P I love it. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Yeah.

I need ta grow up. I'm almost 20 for goodness sake. But whatever. I can like whatever I want.

I still watch Recess from time to time. :P I loved that show. Went to see the movie with Amy when it came out, and we were like the only people in the theatre. Hehe, it was awesome. Well, I have to go pick up Wesley's mother from the airport in a bit... heh. Cuz Wes has to work early tomorrow morning and I'm cheaper than a cab. I also don't have a life. :P :D Oh. One time, back when we had to change classrooms after our breaks we'd all go watch tv for 15 minutes, and one time it was stopped on the channel that was showing Recess and Pete was like all right! I love Recess! And I was all swoon... haha. :P Yeah, I dunno if I really like him all that much. He's super nice and all... but... I just... dunno. Meh. I will one day ask for his email though. I swear. Maybe...?

3 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Ask Pete fof his e-mail already, let's get this party started!!!

haha

October 07, 2006 3:43 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

And I love "all' things history, lol

October 07, 2006 5:48 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hahaha at that first comment there... geez.

And haha at the second comment too. :P

October 08, 2006 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker