Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Rollin' rollin' rollin'

Deep breath in. Deep breath out. Repeat.

Geez. So I phoned Mandy when I got home from my brother's... we watched Lucky Number Slevin... awesome. But anyway... and I was all so do you still wanna go to this party on Friday? cuz I gotta buy tickets. And she was like yeah, for sure! So I was like okay... do you wanna bring anyone else? And she was like yeah... I'll bring Ian... heh. So I was like cool. And then I email brin cuz I told her I would (it's her party thing) and I told her I needed 3 tickets. And then 20 minutes later Mandy phones me back and she's all... uhm... I work on Friday. I forgot. Ian just reminded me. So I'm all silent... for like 3 minutes. And she was like finally... uh... I'll just call in sick on Friday. And I was like you're damn right. It's my 20th, for God's sake! And she laughed and was like yeah... and then we said goodbye. So it's settled. At least it better be. Or I'm gonna be super pissed. But you really can't expect any less from Mandy... I mean I try to make definite plans with her and she's all okay! And then remembers she's busy. She's got a messy head. But whatever. Love her through and through. I guess. :P

So that was my drama for the evening. I almost had a heartattack. Cuz like. I really do wanna go, if only for a cheap drink! And to help out Brin, cuz she has definitely grown on me. She's going travelling and hopefully she'll email me pictures in a mass emailing to everyone. :P

I realized today, that I've been in school with these people for a full year, and they have no idea what I'm about, except that I don't really talk. I think that's hilarious. How is that even possible? :P Don't know a damn thing I'm sure. Except I'm a little weird... meh. I'm fine with that.

I tried to be happy at school today... but... it wouldn't work. My teacher was pissing me off just cuz he was being all let's talk about random shit instead of me teaching you this new program of which you have to make your portfolio with and hand it in in 2 weeks! Ah! What fun! People are such wankers sometimes. I so should have skipped today. Apparently it snowed this morning after I got to school. Ridiculous. It ALWAYS snows before my birthday at least once. If only for a bit. Doesn't usually stay on the ground but... ya know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

1 more day!! 1 more day!!

I hope you have fun at the party and I hope Mandy shows up!!

October 12, 2006 5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker