Saturday, October 14, 2006

A rant about K to the evin

:P So I emailed Kevin cuz I felt I needed love... haha. Or someone who I think must like me at least somewhat. I told him about my car... it was a very short message. He wished me a happy belated birthday and said that he was getting me a present... another shirt from thinkgeek. I'm actually wearing one that he got me right now. :P I thought it was hilarious. I picked it out.. and he was like okay! And then it finally came in april. Haha. Geez. He got me two actually... that one and this one.

He's way too nice. Especially when like... I dunno. I've never ignored him though. I was just... gettin' out there I guess. Meh? I'll probably end up marrying him... just cuz he sort of fascinates me. But who knows. I don't love him yet, but I do like him. I just don't know if it's in that way. Haha. But my point is: He's way too nice to me. He's better with words than what's his face. He's taller. He makes me feel tiny, which I sort of like... haha. But... is also kinda weird, but meh.

Why is he so nice? Well... I might be the first girl who's shown any kind of interest in him... maybe. I dunno. He was the first guy for me. But my beef is that he wears socks with sandals. And... I dunno. I suppose his appearance is what makes me a little... ehh.. but I'm honestly trying not to be a shallow bitch, cuz he has an awesome personality. Biggest geek ever, and I love it. He makes me feel good...I guess. And he loves all these crazy sci-fi shows and got me started on firefly, so I love him for that. :P He loves movies as much as I do, but doesn't feel the need to explain them or look deeper. Just enjoys them. Ugh. I should reallly just shut up and ask him to marry me already. :P I remember I was so gonna do that one day just cuz. I wonder what he would say. I don't even know for sure if he likes me even. I mean more than a friend. I really don't. I remember mandy said I should ask him and I was like pshaw yeah right. I hope he doesn't think I've taken advantage of him. I did buy him a book for his bday. One that he had lost he said. So.. see, I listen. I know lots of things about my friends. Or... the people I care about.

I'm doing it again. I like him again cuz he sent me a nice message. But when I see him I'm going to remember why I started looking for someone else. Sigh. Which is hard. And I wanna give up. I don't know if I actually mean this or not, but I just wanna get laid. :P I do care by who... I wouldn't mind if it was him. haha. Oh shut up, katy. Gawd. But also... kevin has never stalked me. that I know of. However, I have sort of stalked him. Hahaha. I am such a loser. It wasn't serious stalkage though. It was just looking at his new house... a couple times... and then dropping that damn game in his mailbox. :P I shoulda rang the doorbell except I was too freaked out. Haha. Bah... /rant.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

so is Kevin really bad looking or what is it you don't like about his appearance??

He sounds nice! Did the "jackass" pick up his crap poems yet??

October 15, 2006 7:55 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Well he's not hideously deformed or anything... he's just... not that much to look at? I dunno. He's cute, but... yeah I dunno. Haha. He is super duper nice.

No he has not picked them up yet, and it pisses me off. Not that I want him to come over though.

October 15, 2006 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker