Friday, October 20, 2006

Hey there. Dick face just stopped by to pick up his poems, and i was all cuddled in my blanket, when he rang the doorbell. I look outside and see his stupid ass purple car. :P I'm being way too mean. It wasn't that bad, I mean. Just gave him his poems. Apparently he wanted to chat a bit... ugh... but yeah. I didn't hug him though. Not that there was any resistance not to... ha. But yeah. Now I don't know what to do. Because he still seems sort of nice, but I really don't have much to talk about with him... cuz he's stupid... so I don't know if I'll delete him. I would however like to be the first to delete t'other. But... like... I'll feel bad. It's better when it's out of revenge... at least I keep telling myself that.

I lost 20 bucks today. In the parking lot I think. I reached in my pocket for 4 bucks, and I guess my bill fell out. Damn not having a wallet/purse. I'm not a big fan of purses though.

I did however, manage to finish my animation today. Although I need to talk to brother, see what he thinks, because you know he's like my idol. Or something odd like that. Wonder years is on. Ah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker