Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday routine, and missin out...

I just read Jaimie's post and how she's finally over the prof. Aw.

and it got me to thinkin... I really effed up with Dave. Remember dave? I remember dave. Obviously not well enough... heh. But he was pretty damn awesome, even if boring at times. Everyone is. But why did I have to be such a psycho? Like, damn. So... I dunno. Haha. Oh, goodness. I missed out on something awesome, I'm sure. but whatever. I'm not that old yet, someone will come along. Plus dating is awkward but... so is becoming a crazy cat lady. Wait. I didn't wanna say that. Damn you TLC. But it is awkward, and I'm very awkward while not dating anyway. Does that even make sense? Man. It snowed. The roads are icy. And people are stupid. And have to relearn how to drive on the snow and everything. Oh well. I was the only one on time for school, if not a couple minutes late, but it didn't matter anyway, the door was still locked. My teacher didn't even show up today. Of course.

I can't tell if Kevin likes me. I do like him... I just. I dunno. I really don't know. Whatever... I should really seriously start looking for a job. I want to apply at beagle productions (cuz it's close to my house sort of...), but... they wanna see a portfolio... sigh. So I need to get started on that, yo. Ooo, I should google that and find stuff to inspire me. Today I basically finished my lightwave, I just need to add a background... and... ground. :P Preferably hardwood floors... or tile. Dunno what kind. hmm. Haha. Dude. I'm almost done school. And then it's to Vancouver for 2 days! Woo! Vaca! Hehe. With my Mom! OH YEAH! :P it'll be fun though. I've never been there. But yes. A couple people in my class are looking for jobs already... well... they printed off resumes... so I feel like a slacker not looking. Meh?

I thought I would share my afternoon routine, just because I never have. Haha. Or... my mondays. So much tv *drool* :p. Anyway. Get home from school... at around 20 to 3... or 3, depends if I walked to school or not. Which I never really do, so it's usually 240. Ha. Then go on the computer if there's time. At 3, I watch the Daily Show repeat of the night before. Good stuff. Then at 330, I watch King of Queens, because it's AWESOME. And hilarious. At 4, I watch 90210. Woot. Haha. Except today, I missed the last half hour, cuz I was talking to kevin on msn... he was bored at work, and i find him somewhat entertaining, because he gives me links to crazy things. At 5... um... sometimes I watch Ellen, cuz it's on the same channel as 90210. Or I go back on the computer. At 530, I HAVE to watch The Wonder Years, on the same channel as the other two shows... so it's like 2 full hours of tvtropolis. Hahaha. Woo. At six... How I met Your mother is on. Mmmm. 630, I go back on the computer, because The Class sucks ass. Seriously. I gave it a chance... sort of. It's just not good. At all. AT. ALL. Then at 7... in five minutes... Two and a Half Men is on. i heart that show too. Then that's about it. Unless I decide to watch The new Adventures of Old Christine after that, which sometimes I do, cuz it had Scott Bakula on last week... or the week before... whatever... it was awesome. He's awesome. I LOVE QUANTUM LEAP! I'M A DORK! Yes. Okay. That's it. And after all that, I'll come back on the computer. bahaha. What a sad, sad life I lead. Oh well. Bye.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

i'm not really over him but I want him to think I am , haha

my heart is broken though! sob, i love those shows

October 16, 2006 7:10 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Ah, you sly woman. heh. And aww. He's a meanie.

They are awesome shows. Woo!

October 16, 2006 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker