Friday, October 20, 2006

I didn't mean to call him a dick face before. :P

When I saw him he was like so what are you doing tonight... or maybe I asked... meh... either way, he said he wasn't doing anything... and I was like why not? It's friday... should go ouuuuttttt-ah. :P And he was like heh... I don't have anyone to... go with me. And I was like oh, that sucks. Yeah, I'm hanging out with a couple friends tonight that I haven't seen in a while.

Anyway fast forward... his msn name is now "gone to the odeon". Is it creepy that I'm curious who he went with? If he actually is gone? If he's really sitting there, waiting for someone to talk to him? :P And why he doesn't look at my profile anymore? Hahaha. Oh man. He's over me. Dang. :P It's all for the better though. Obviously. He's far too emotionally unstable for me. I mean... I need someone stable, because I am so far from that, it's not even funny. :P And he's gross. ha.

But yes. Poems gone now... no need to ever speak of him again. Unless he gets the urge to confess his love for me again. Man, that was actually kind of sad... anyway, bye.

No, wait, I'm not done. I'm worried about my friend Wesley... he's really depressed lately, and like... it's probably not that easy being a gay man not doing that well in school... and... not having the boy you like like you back. Actually that shit's hard for everyone, but we all go through it.. except the being gay part. What am I trying to say?... I dunno. I told him he might want to consider going to see someone about everything. Like Mandy used to suggest to me. I hated that. Hm. Go figure.

Oh, right. I woke up sick this morning, did I mention that already? Grrrrr. Sleep.. need sleep. But south park... must watch... 'new' episode... ahh. only 6 more minutes. heh.

I sent kevin another email... I do that when I'm bored. And I've gone into like withdrawal or something. Ha. Seriously though, he was on msn monday tuesday wednesday... and then he just wasn't online anymore. And I was all pshaw. I think he got sick of me. Sigh. Or maybe he was starting to like me too much? No, that's unlikely. Whatever. Must go now. Can't breathe... sigh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

I am going through withdrawal as well. I doubt Colin went anywhere, he most probably just wanted you to think he had gone out.

And Kevin, ha, pooey, boys are weird, I bet he was just doing other stuff. So has he e-mailed you back?

My weirdness has led me in the wrong direction again. I wrote the hot prof a letter, eek. But should I send it??

October 21, 2006 6:57 AM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

oh gawd, I called hima nd lied and asked for someone else, and i'm sure he knows it was me, and now I want to DIE

October 21, 2006 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker