Thursday, October 12, 2006

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to...

So before going home after school, I decided I should renew my license before I spend a butt load of money on alcohol this weekend. :P Plus the cd Amy gave me for my car has really grown on me, and... yeah. I love it.

But anyway. When I got home, sitting by my spot in the living room was a card and a ... guess... you'll never guess unless you knew me 6 months ago. A toblerone. A BIG one. Man. I love my mom. I started crying I was so happy. :P

Plus Shawna and I used to give each other toblerones, and the last christmas she was alive I sent her a pinata and some little bitty toblerones. And when I talked to her she was like YOU GAVE ME TOBLERONES! It brought a tear to my eye I was so happy!

She's funny. So that's what it did to me just now. I know what she means. :P It's so damn delicious. I am pleased. Good birthday. Haha.

Oh and the card was pretty funny too... and it has flashing lights on it. It's awesome. Something about her consulting a world famous astrologer to see which sign I'm drawn to most... and you open it... and it's this sign that says "BAR" with flashing lights around it. Pretty. Hehe. I'm in a good mood. Which is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker