Thursday, October 12, 2006

Haha. I just went onto the neopets site, cuz... I'm such a child and like those games, and figured I should get some pets and feed them every once in a while... done this for like 4 years now. :P Anyway. When I went onto it just now I noticed the background was different... like a bunch of balloons and stuff and I was like... what is this? It's cuz it's my birthday and they know that. Neat, eh? :P Meh. I thought it was cute. Yeah... I'm weird and need to grow up... stick to the kids movies, not the kids games. :P But whatever. I do what I want. You don't know me. Haha.

Oh dude. I watched the WoW episode of south park last night on youtube. So fucking funny! I laughed. Hard. But the part where Cartman needs to go to the bathroom and then...calls his mom down... yeah. Unnecessary... but necessary because it is south park.

So. I'm online, right? My msn name is Happy Birthday me :P. Who hasn't wished me a happy birthday yet? Collin. I knew he was a bastard. Actually I didn't really at first. But whatever. Now we know for sure, and I should stop being so creepy. Hahaha.

Katy, really, you need to stop talking about him. He sucks. He double sucks. My friends heart me. It's awesome. I didn't know they liked me so much. Hehe. They allllll phoned me. Mandy first though. Which I appreciated. And then Jessica (+ Nathan) stopped by to give me my prezzie. Which was a hair straightener, I heart that girl. And then wes (+ ...Ryan?) stopped by with alcohol for me... opened alcohol... thanks wes :P and flowers. Aw. And then finally Amy! Yay! Hehe. Who also gave me flowers AND cookie dough. Awesem. Not that I'm taking inventory or anything. Haha. but yeah. I didn't know I was so loved. Then Amy and I went driving, cuz I was like... let's go drive around. She was like k. And then she bought me an ice cap cuz she's cool like that. And... yeah. So it was an early evening, but I plan to try out the hair straightener later, might take a picture. So yeah. It was like a one minute party with everyone but mandy there. Heh.

Oh when I talked to Mandy today, I was like so how come I haven't seen you in two weeks? and she was like I dunno... but Ian and I were talking about you the other day (she always says this about someone... haha... like... I mean who she talks to about me...? what do I mean? I dunno) but yeah... she said he was like I haven't seen katy in forever! And she was like me neither... and he was like you just saw her and she was like... yeah... think about when that was... oh yeah it was a long time ago. So. But whatever. We're all gonna see each other tomorrow, and most likely go out for supper and then to the party! Which I bought tickets for! And Pete MIGHT be going! But I think he might have a girlfriend, but I don't wanna ask! haha. Cuz that would be creepy! or too nosey. Meh. I'm done. I'm missing six degrees. Bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker