Saturday, August 05, 2006

We named the dog Indiana!

Hung out with Amy today. Yay! :P I was just thinking about her too...

Anyway... we went to the fringe... this... little... I dunno.. bohemic sort of thing on broadway... venders and junk... and plays.... yeah. We bought stuff. I got two bracelets that I'm totally in love with. One's green. :) I love green.

And then we went back to her mom's house and waited for supper. While waiting we painted our nails... well... since I suck at painting my nails she did it for me. :P I never paint my nails. Ever. So yeah.

They're all shiny... and purple and sparkly.

And now I'm gonna look like a dumbass tomorrow. :P Oh well. If he can't accept me for the bored girl I am sometimes, that's too bad.

I dunno... they're sorta pretty I guess. But my fingers are so short and fat, and I never noticed how short my nails are til now. Hm. Whatever.

I should go do some laundry before it gets... tooo late. :P I'll have a shower in the morning. If I get up. which I better. Cuz I'm goin' for coffee at 2! Yay! :P

I told Amy about Dave... and she was like so have you kissed him yet? And I was like no... and she was like.. oh, well I guess I don't have to ask you if you slept with him on the first date. And I was like... wow. I'd never do that... unless he was Dean Cain or something. Man. I'm so in love with that man... :P He's still gorgeous for 40. Twenty years isn't THAT much... is it? :P

Oh yeah! And we watched Indiana Jones: the last crusade. Woo! I. Love. That. Movie. I adore Sean Connery. And Harrison Ford... for the most part. The expressions he has sometimes... haha. K, I'm done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Sounds like a fun day, have fun on your date tomorrow and lean in for a kiss!!

August 06, 2006 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker