Friday, August 04, 2006

My name is not Ketty.

So... I just got an email from one of my friends from high school who I haven't seen... pretty much since it ended... her name is Yun. She still thinks my name is Ketty. And I want to throttle her. :P But oh well. She's Chinese, and sometimes I can't really understand her... meh. So whatever. Let her call me what she wants. I guess. It's kind of a cool name... ketty. Ha. Oh well.

So yeah, apparently she started a blog... like on her msn profile or whatever... I started one of those, and then gave up, cuz too many people coulda read it if they wanted to... ie everyone on my msn list. Gah. :P

But yeah. She was all we should hang out sometime... I dunno. It's been too long, I'd say. But it would be cool if we could all get together again... like mandy, Yun, me, wes, jessica when she comes back... and maybe heather too. I need to phone Heather... she probably leaves soon, and I'll feel horrible if I only saw her once. We were supposed to watch Wallace and Gromit, but apparently never did. Oh well. Maybe sometime this week. I'll phone her someday. Maybe tomorrow? I dunno.

But anyway.. my point was that... Yun thinks my name is Ketty. I've tried to correct her. She just doesn't seem to care. So whatever. When she says it it sort of sounds like katy.. .I guess. Oh, whatever.

It's weird when you see people you went to high school with, and you haven't changed for the better quite yet. :P I saw Nick Thursday while walking across the bridge. He waved, I said hello. Been in school with him since grade 6. Yeah. Blah... so I guess I should email her back and whatnot... tomorrow.

I think I blocked her on msn. Oh man. That's horrible. I'm horrible. Oh well. Sometimes you just don't wanna talk. :P

3 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

There is no exuse for her to be calling you Ketty still, unless it is a cute nickname she has for you.

If however, she thinks that is your name then I'd still keep her blocked, haha

August 05, 2006 7:42 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

lmao!

I'm pretty sure that's what she thinks my name is. It's really quite sad. But yes, she will remain blocked for the time being. :P Just cuz... I dunno. She thinks my name is Ketty for goodness sake. :P Haha.

August 05, 2006 9:56 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Oh, and she thinks my friend Wes' name is Westly. Hahaha. Oh man... she's... a weird one. I guess names don't matter to her or something. They do to me... kind of. I like to know someone's name... properly know it. Meh.

August 05, 2006 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker