Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Things...

Okay... so maybe he just didn't make it on to the computer today.... oh god.

Sigh.

I hung out with my other friend Dave tonight, cuz he's lonely because his roommate just moved out... anyway, we watched The Fly. Holy crap. I officially love that movie. it's hilariously delicious... and gross. But yeah. The special effects were... awesome. :P The make-up and all. They definitely made old Jeff Goldblum ugly... which I didn't think was a possible task. :P Not sure if I'm being sarcastic. I'm not. He's cute.

Anyway... uh...

So yeah. I'm like... going nuts in my head almost over here, cuz... it's... just... I dunno. I sort of expected an answer by now I guess. Maybe he was online and just didn't answer. Maybe he met someone else. If that did happen you'd think he might have the decency to like... let me know...? Bah.

Man. Uncool.

But oh well. He'll answer and hopefully it'll be a yes. So... moving on.

My stepmom is in "town". Well.. in the province. And so tomorrow after school I'm going to go see her! Yay! I don't know what we will do. But it will be nice to see her again. I guess. She'll probably make me cry by talking about Shawna... but it will be good. I keep not thinking about her... I'm not sure if that's healthy or not. Meh. So... yeah... um... that's it I guess. No, wait. I keep getting left alone in the classroom with my teacher during our break at school... 15 minutes or whatever... oh crap that reminds me I have to go watch those flashes... hmm... but yeah. I dunno. I really like my teacher. He's super nice, and really... um... encouraging. Which is a nice change. No one's ever really encouraged me, I don't think. Not even my parents. Well... my dad has the things he wants me to do... but... it's not bloody likely that I'll do them. :P Or he used to have plans, and I pretty much crushed them. Ha. And my mom... well... I think she knows that my mind is forever changing. She really wants me to get a job though. Ha. Think she wants me out? Probably...

4 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Who is Shawna, you have mentioned her several times and I didn't like to pry.

I think she is someone who died. Was she your sister?

And it isn't bad if she isn't constantly on your mind anymore. It isn't healthy to always be sad over a death.

August 02, 2006 11:11 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

And sorry, I hope he messages you back tomorrow!

August 02, 2006 11:57 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Shawna is my "stepsister"...

My dad and her "mom" (she's not really her mom, but sort of... adopted her, I guess... but not really? I dunno exactly) got married, but then got divorced and so my "stepmom" and her kids moved to NB...

Shawna died last February from injuries sustained in a car accident... yeah.

I hope he does too. Like geez.

August 03, 2006 7:55 AM  
Blogger Cherlee's said...

So sorry to hear about Shawna but it's good to think about her it's a great way to heal from the loss. I know it's much easier say then done!

August 03, 2006 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker