Tuesday, August 01, 2006

So... I emailed Dave a few minutes ago and asked if he wanted to go for coffee on Sunday. I told him I missed that. Oh god? What have I done?? Oh well. It's better he say no now, than when I get my head too high up in the clouds. Right? Right?!

So... yeah. Man. I just wanna know if he likes me. Like really. Cuz then we can like... sit and cuddle. I just want someone to hug... :P

This is why I don't stay up past 12 anymore. Except it's like 1 am now. Crap.

I think... nope, that's not the first time I've asked someone out. But this would be like a date. That time I asked Dean to go bowling with me and mandy was the first time I'd asked a boy to do something... :P And he went with us. And it was awesome. :P Haha. Oh shut up katy. Goodnight! Ahh!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Did he reply? What did he say?

Also, that guy from jdate found my blog and read all about himself, can I die now??????

August 02, 2006 7:30 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

No, he didn't reply yet. I dunno if he's been on the computer today... he uses his roommate's. Hmm. I've been like... thinking about it all day though... ahh.

OH MY GOSH! Which one? The one who was like in love with you? And kept texting you all the time? Yes, you may die now. :P Man. I would if someone I talked about found mine... crap. Maybe they already have. Crap. Oh man.

August 02, 2006 9:28 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

Lol, the one who was texting me all the time, the one I said wasn't that attractive!!

KILL ME NOW!!

I feel awful, I think he took it really badly. I had told him I kept a blog, my own fault I guess.

He googled keywords n found me

August 02, 2006 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker