Monday, July 31, 2006

Dean Cain = 40 (but still so SO dreamy :P )

It's Dean Cain's 40th birthday today. Did you know that? I bet you didn't... sigh. One day... one day. :P So... happy birthday to Dean Cain! :P Haha. Wouldn't that be awesome if he like googled himself and found this? I'd probably die. :P Hahaha.

Anyway... on to being not so creepy...

Another week has begun. It will be crappy, I'm sure. I have a LOT of stuff to do... for school... and have decided that I really do need a job. And to move out. Sometime. Soon-ish. However... since I do have so much stuff to do, I think the whole... need a job thing may push me over the edge. I do like my "down time" so to speak. It calms me. Being alone for like 2 hours is nice after school... however my mother has taken this week off. To "take care of" the dog. It's annoying... she's here. I was watching 90210, and she was all what is this?? And I'm like *groan*... go away mother. :P Whatever...

After this week, I have no school for two weeks. My summer fast approaches! Whee. No idea what I'm gonna do. Might go up to the lake and walk around a lot. Probably. Or just sit around... meh. I wonder if Dave got a new job yet... he quit his other one... heh. Cuz he found it too boring? Psh, you do that with everything... you're... gonna... eh, whatever. I'm somewhat... hesitant about that guy. I want to know what he thinks... of me... kind of. Unless it's something horrible, like how I'm... annoying and creepy. I don't want to know that. Blah. Whatever. I sketched some stuff in class today, because I was bored. It's not very good. It never is. Bah.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Hi dean, call me!! ;-)

lol, I think Dave likes you. At the next day, ask him what he thinks of you!

And I know what you mean about the mum thing, argh, annoying, but trust me JOBS are overrated, apart from the moola part, hehe

July 31, 2006 6:32 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hahaha.

I'd never be able to ask him what he thinks of me... just cuz... I dunno... I'm not that... crazy. Ahh. Don't wanna know the answer, good or bad. Well... sorta do if it's good, but ya know.

Haha yeah. Jobs suck. I need a career. Which I will get. Hopefully. *fingers crossed* school's almost done... eep. I think more schooling is in order... :P

July 31, 2006 7:20 PM  
Blogger Cherlee's said...

Hiddy Katy cheer up I think Dave likes yah too! Go for it!
Have fun with it. Dean Cain Cutey!!
Cherlee

July 31, 2006 8:34 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Dean Cain is the hugest cutie ever! Ahh!
Thanks, Cheryl! I'll try to cheer up. :P

July 31, 2006 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker