Tuesday, August 01, 2006

One Flash to rule them all... lmao!

I feel fairly accomplished today. I actually did a boat load of work, and my teacher wasn't even there! :P Dunno where he was. However, he was at school yesterday which was the second monday... and so since he was there yesterday I guess he still needed an extra day off... even though we start vaca next week. Meh.

But whatever. I have begun the flash that will rule all flashes. :P Haha. Or not. But it'll be freakin' sweet I hope. I just need to record some stuff... like a little diddy to play at the beginning and... my voice. Or my brother's. I could make mine sound like a man if I slow it down, which would definitely show editing. So that's good. What does Death sound like anyway? :P Haha.

The flash is a mocumentary sort of... it's about Death retiring and giving the job to a new guy... and explaining Death's new life in a retirement home. Hilarity ensues. Hopefully I can make it look as funny as it does written down. Bah.

It's going to take for absolutely ever though, but I'm so committed to this thing... I think because I want my brother to love me forever for it. Haha. It's my brother's story thing... it's part of a movie he wants to someday get done, and I want it done too, because it's good and random... and so I'm helping him along with one part of it.

But the thing is I have to make two flash assignments... so I have my hard take forever one... and so I need a super amazing easy one. To do.

It's awesome though, i didn't think I'd be able to figure out how to do everything I wanted in flash. But I did! I'm so proud of myself. And I totally did it on my own, which makes me feel even better! Haha. But I'm sure I'll need help later on... but yeah. I wish I could put it up here, because it is pretty neato. But oh well. It'll be up somewhere one day, and then you can totally admire my work. Woo! Yeah, I'm excited. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker