Friday, August 04, 2006

ugh...

I think everyone in my class thought I was being super stuck-up today. I had to finish stuff though. And they were all, in their heads, on summer vacation already. And I had stuff to do. So I didn't really wanna socialize. I think they all hate me, but I dunno... I sort of see them as competition. :P I know they're all better than me, so that's why I have to work harder, and practice more... and focus. On things. Y'know?

We watched The Incredibles in class today. I'm so glad we did. I like that movie.

I dunno.

I feel weird today. Like... lonely but don't want to be around anyone. Urgh.

So.. this two weeks off thing... hm. It'll be interesting. I wanna work on my flashes. Because when we get back to school, we'll only have like 10 days to work on them. There are two due. I don't think people realize that. I do, however.

I was just such a huge antisocial asshole today. I dunno. It's kind of bothering me. But oh well. We get two weeks off, and they won't remember, and I'll be much happier. I hope. Because I will be done everything I want to be, and they'll all be screwed cuz they... don't care... blah. I'm a jerk. I should be nicer. But somedays you just don't feel like talking to people. I woke up late this morning too. That sucked. Whatever. I'm done. I need a nap.

I emailed Kevin asking him if I could drop this stupid game off. It's so in my way. And I never even took it out of the box, because honestly, I only pretended I was interested. I guess I was a little intrigued, cuz so many people were playing it, but it just sucks your life away and I didn't want that to happen... to me... with an rpg. Okay? Honestly... world of warcraft? Not my kinda game... meh. We'll see if he replies. He is, you know, a giant ass. Apparently. Never woulda thunk it, but it's true. Cya.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

hey, I know the feeling!

Don't feel bad, when you are getting the top jobs, who will be laughing then!! '-)

August 04, 2006 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker