Thursday, August 03, 2006

Woohoo. :P *rolls eyes*

Yay! :P

He said yes.

I came back from the bank and checked my email yet again, and saw that I had an email from him. Oh no... I thought. :P But he was like: yeah, sounds good. same time, same place? There was a little more to it, but yeah. I'm pretty relieved I guess... I dunno. I like hanging out with him. Meh.

I've been checking my email like constantly all day cuz I'm so obsessive, and don't feel like working. Haha. Now I can dream... :P Or not. I should really work on some more on the flash. I'm just not feelin' it today. It's becoming a burden. Oh no! Ahh! I need to go ask my teacher if he'll give me a good reference. Because I'm going to apply at Wapos Bay. Yeah. The stop motion show place.. thing. Haha. Kinda doubt I'll get a job... but I gotta print off the resume first. :P

I'm in a... panicky state sort of. It's weird.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Yipeeee. you have another date!! ;-)

Awesome! And good luck with the job!!

You can do it!

August 03, 2006 4:11 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hehe. Yeah...

Thanks! I hope so. :S :)

August 03, 2006 9:10 PM  
Blogger Cherlee's said...

Yeehaw good for you I'm so happy for you kiddo! Hope the date goes well. I'm keeping my finger and toes crossed! lol

August 03, 2006 9:48 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hehehe, thanks Cheryl! :P

August 03, 2006 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker