Friday, August 04, 2006

random thoughts before bed.

I was just thinking. I don't even know Dave's last name. I know it shouldn't matter but like... how'm I supposed to dream about the day we get married? I'm totally joking.

Really, I am.

But seriously... when he emails it just says his name and the first letter of his last name. A little bizarre. Maybe he's paranoid. Cool.

But yeah... would he find it creepy if I asked what it is? :P Oh well. Note to self: bring it up smooth-like.

Also, I think the first time I met him, the reason I was so excited was cuz he looked so damn good. Like... dressed really nicely. Yeah. And then I guess he saw what I was wearing and decided to pull back a little? Haha. Sigh.

I tried googling this journal with keywords like kevin, dave, mandy, katy, crap, damn and... uh... some other crap but it won't come up. Yay. I have no idea which keywords will make my journal pop up. Haha. Oh well. I was totally bored and found out that it's really not hard to google up Jaimie's. :P Jaimie + jdate = 3rd result. lmao. sorry. Did you try googling your blog already to see how easy it was for him to find it? :P cuz it's... pretty easy. I wonder why. Hmm... whatever. Well... I think I might actually go to bed now. not even midnight. I know. And it's Friday. Wow. I'm a loser. Bah.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

I tried kinda, and then I saw a snippet of a comment about him and cringed.

I have not been able to go back and read what I wrote because I felt so mortified. But even though this happened, I think it was good.

Cos I think he may be a playa

August 05, 2006 7:45 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Yeah, that's good then.

August 05, 2006 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker