Monday, July 31, 2006

Oh gosh.

So. Like. Being the nosey little jerk I am... :P I looked at Dave's profile again... on that site we "met". Bah. And apparently he signed in today... and I was talking to him on msn... and... I dunno. He wasn't as... happy. Hm. I dunno.

Haha. And now I'm like totally jealous. And it sucks. And I don't know why I care so much... or if I even do... really... bah. Just wanted to be liked. :P

Oh well. I'm being so... dramatic with all of this... it's really dumb.

And he's always on at like... 10... and then I start talking to him... and keep talking to him past 1030, which is when South Park is on... so I haven't seen it in like 3 days. And it kinda saddens me. Because... I like that show. :P A lot. But clearly not as much as I like this guy. Hmm. If I'm missing my best friend, tv, for him... he must be cool. Bah. I don't want to walk to school tomorrow... we'll see what time I wake up. Hehe. Sigh. I don't think I like dealing with boys. It's annoying. And time consuming...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Oh sorry, but sometimes guys are weird like that. That is actually why I asked, cos I hadn't even met one guy and it would piss me off that he would always check his online acct b4 saying hi to me!

But try not to let it get to you, when are you 2 supposed to see each other again?

August 01, 2006 4:11 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

I dunno... heh. Neither of us has.. brought it up. Maybe I should. Meh. We'll see if I talk to him tonight or not. Bah.

Yay for wireless internet! I was worried I'd go into withdrawal and not be able to read your blog. :P jk... but seriously. :P

August 01, 2006 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker