Saturday, July 29, 2006

Untitled. (How could this happen to me)

So, yeah... I sent Kev that pm one night... and he replied... and then I answered back, that was Thursday. But I think he hasn't answered cuz... at the end of it I was all, so have you rented Pirates yet? Cuz like... I will rent it for you and make you watch it if I have to.

Or something like that I think. Too... strong? Haha. Whatever. Cuz dayymmnn. I mean. Just watch it. Anyway... so yeah he hasn't answered yet. :P Maybe he's busy? But I mean, it's a message on his site, that I'm sure he frequents every freakin day. But whatever. I only sent him that one message cuz I was super bored and have known him longer than Dave. And could therefore rant about my boredom. Y'see? Yeah... and then I had to be all... somewhat leading him on again... maybe that's why he won't answer. He knows I'm just trying to lead him on and is sick of it? Whoa. I didn't know I could be so cruel. That's not cool. Hm. I really don't mean to be mean. I can't really help it. Meh... and it's not that mean it's just an email... i just said I'd make him watch it. Like sit there with him, far apart, and watch it. :P That's what I meant! Ahh. But why am I obsessing? I'm not. I just thought I'd mention it. That's all. And I wanna be his friend. Cuz he knows lots of things. And he could help me with shit. Yeah. Like... javascript and php and junk. that's it. I'm done.

My dog had surgery yesterday and stayed overnight at the vet. He should be coming back soon. Poor thing. Hmm...

Haha. Love the title. Oh Simpleplan. If your song is untitled but then has How Could This Happen To Me in brackets?... the thing in brackets is the title. It's not untitled. Fools. Got most of that rant from Ed the Sock. Or something. Well whatever. I'm done! Cya.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cherlee's said...

Don't worry I'm sure it's nothing he'll get back to yah! I hope your dog's doing fine! Have a great weekend!
Cherlee

July 29, 2006 9:33 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

Has he thought in the past that you were being hot and cold with him?

It's not cool that he hasn't gotten back to you as yet, but some guys are lazy with returning e-mails/comments!

Look at you go, stringing along two guys, hehe, WOOHOOO! ;0)

July 30, 2006 6:13 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Thanks Cheryl! My dog is doing fine. Yay! Hope you had a good weekend!

Jaimie - Hahahaha. No, I don't have a clue what he thinks of me. Meh. I'm not really stringing them along... I just wanna be friends with one... maybe both. I dunno. I like Dave though. :P But we'll see where all this goes.

July 30, 2006 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker