Sunday, July 30, 2006

Breathe.

Oh... my heart. It aches for this boy. :P Oh man. It's so depressing how much I like him. Hahaha.

But whatever. I mean... I... I dunno. He's just so nice and sweet and... something inside tells me it's not going to end well. Which makes me sad. Hmm. I'm definitely not backing down though. Let the trauma come. It'll be worth it. :P I hope...? What am I talking about? I dunno. Maybe the fact that he actually might like me? Wow. Seriously, it's... pretty nice.

But maybe he doesn't. He... hm. It's almost like he was sending me those huge smilies (:D) too much during our... "conversation" on msn... if you can call it a conversation. It was more like a... well... it was short. But sweet. Short and sweet. :P I need to find a hobby. Aside from knitting a long scarf. It's getting old... fast. I want a touque. I'm in the process of drawing another comic... and then I'm going to make my own... with my own ideas and characters. It's gonna be sweet. Yeah.

I commented in a thread on Kevin's site... and someone was like... who the fuck are you? ... I still haven't answered it... because I plan to never go back to his site. I hope. :P Because he's... weird. And... doesn't answer me. Haha. Jerk. :P

4 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

I assume it is Dave that you like alot? ;0)

I have a question for u. u met him online right? Do you get jealous thinking of him still chatting and making dates to meet other women at all?

Whoever left that comment on Kevin's site is a jerk! The more I hear of Kev makes me no like him.

and the more I hear of Dave, the more I like him!!!

July 30, 2006 10:02 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

:P Yes, I was talking about Dave.

I never really thought of it... cuz I think of myself as too charming for him to even consider anyone else. :P But I dunno... we're not really "going out" so I can't be that jealous. Well I could, and I'm actually surprised I'm not... wow. That's a first. Haha. I think he'd go broke taking too many other people out.. he seems to like to pay. I... dunno.

Yeah, Kevin's friends don't seem terribly nice... but I really have no clue.

July 30, 2006 10:12 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

I wonder when you know that you are "dating?"

Lol, and he would go broke if he were dating alot of people!! haha

July 30, 2006 10:30 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

I also wonder that... hmm. Well we'll see if a fourth meeting actually occurs. *fingers crossed* :P Not that I doubt he'll ask me. Although I shouldn't jinx it. Or I could just ask him out myself... but.. .ya know. I dunno how he feels... really. Ah. Confusing... bah. :P

July 30, 2006 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker