Friday, July 28, 2006

date no. 3 in ... not too much detail...

The movie was great. The company was great... I guess. :P Yeah, it was.

So I got there at like almost 330, and he was already there... had the tickets in hand. Damn it. Meh... sorta wanted him to pay, but I had got money out... and felt like spending... sort of. Meh. Oh well. Anyway... so then it's like 330 and we go into the theatre anyway... I mean the movie didn't start til 4. I thought we'd wander around a bit... but apparently not. Hm. So we sat in the theatre sorta talking... bout stuff and things... meh. Before we went in he asked me if I wanted a drink or anything and I was like no that's okay... and then like 5 minutes before the movie started, I was like... I actually do want a drink. :P Ha, I'm such a jerk. But I was getting thirsty... meh. So we went out to the concession and he pulls out his wallet and asks me what I want and I'm like it's okay, I can get it... and he's like no, no. I got it. Damn it. So yes. I think he really wanted a drink too, but... didn't wanna get one if I didn't... I dunno. I think he's weird like that... but you know, not too weird. Like... can't just get something he wants, I have to want it too? I dunno. Whatever. Or maybe he didn't wanna get it just in case I decided I wanted some and took a sip. :P Ewww cooties. And... germs. Seriously. Anyyyywaaayyy... so yeah. Got some drinks. Went back. Watched the movie. Great. I liked it. A lot.

I couldn't really concentrate on the last like 20 minutes cuz I had to pee reaaaallly bad, but wasn't sure if I wanted to ask him to move... so I just kinda... waited it out. :P Blah. Oh well. I woulda missed something important. So yeah. After it was over I practically ran to the bathroom... :P leaving him out in the hall to wait for me. That's why I try not to get anything in theatres cuz I have a small bladder... drinks just run right through me, it sucks. But yeah. So... anyway, he walked me all the way to my car (I like to park far away from things... :P) And I hugged him again. And said thanks and everything... and he was like have a good night... and... yeah. I dunno... I sorta think he likes me... :P Not totally sure if I want him to, you know? Well... actually I do, but... I dunno. Feels more like a friend thing again... but maybe not. I really have no clue. So yes. Another one for the books, I guess. Whee.

Kissing sorta is a big deal to me. Like on 90210, that Brandon just hands em out like candy... i don't get it. But I'm not a terribly touchy feely person.. well I'm sensitive... so sort of in that sense, but... I dunno. I don't really like people touching me that much. Dunno why. Space issues. So if I hug you, I like you. So yeah. Good enough for now. :P

Speaking of 90210. Totally missed it today to go see that movie. Worth it though. ;) I think... hm.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Sounds fun, and sounds like he really likes you!

I know what you mean about space issues, I am the same!!

When is date #4?? ;-)

July 29, 2006 6:41 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Haha. No idea when it is.

It was funny... my friend emailed me and was like so what's going on with you guys? Is it considered a "thing" yet?

Ha. I have no idea what it is I told her. Surprised she actually... cares... :P Maybe she's just nosey. Oh well, I don't mind. Hahaha.

I don't think he's... "easy". Darn. :P jk, I wouldn't want somebody all... yeah. Meh?

Space is important to me. Heh.

July 29, 2006 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker