Thursday, July 06, 2006

oh. right...

It's funny. I read everyone else's blogs, and forget to update my own... oh well.

So... I did my little website thinger... it actually turned out to be like a music blog. Which is cool. And in my search for other sites that I could "place my banner ads on"... I found the most amazing sites ever. On music.

audiofordrinking is awesome. And I find it when he stops writing in it! Dang! Oh well... I could spend hours browsing the archives... good stuff.

asterisk is awesome...
hope that works... but if you launch the player, and find the featured song... omg, I was like wow. It doesn't seem so great anymore, cuz I listened the hell out of it... :P But at lunch, I went to the mall and looked for that cd, is how much I liked that song. Of course I still like it... of course. Right? Sure.

I dunno. I think I'm ... I'm totally blanking on the word I want. Damn it. Whatever.

Got out early, cuz I finished again... and was just listening to awesome songs on that first site. Yeah...

I used to think myself as a wanna-be movie geek. I'm turning into a music freak though. But I know like nothing about it... I wanna know stuff though. Meh.

They have the cd I want(ed) at Futureshop, but since it's hot out, and it's a bit of a drive, I don't want it anymore.. Ha. Blah.

But yeah... I almost bought the Nick Drake cd I don't have, but... I dunno. Meh? I only need one more... and the other one's just his best of... don't need that. His voice is haunting though... it makes my heart like melt or something. I don't know. My knees get weak when it starts playing. Ha. :P Like Gordon Lightfoot. Eeee, October! He's coming in October! Hooray...

Omg, I'm almost 20. :P

And I want to move out soon... ish. Soon after my 20th I think. Need a job... BLAH. You know how I feel about working... :P jk. No one on my msn talks to me anymore... I should just stop using it. Okay. I will do that. Good. Good.

No new news on... any front other than school. :P ...blah.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

So no updates on the fella's? haha

I couldn't find the featured song on asterix, maybe I am just blind.

And where is the link to your music site?? hehe

July 06, 2006 3:23 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

I think it's the... third song when you launch the player on asterisk... meh. gettin' a little sick of it... I just love the beginning of it. :P

Ha. No link to my music site... maybe if I decide I really like it and wanna commit to something like that I'll put it up... I dunno though. :)

And no... no new updates on the fellas. Not like your news anyway.. hehe. Wow. :P just buggin.

July 06, 2006 6:42 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

haha, yeah, my news was great, haha

Should totally write a book about what not to do, hehe

July 06, 2006 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker