Sunday, July 02, 2006

Say wha?

Okay. So I think I may have mentioned this other guy that I thought maybe kinda might have a chance of liking me in the slightest... he phoned me today. Yeah, I gave him my number... what the hell. Kevin doesn't even have my number... maybe that's why he's so hard to keep in touch with. But whatever.

He asked me for coffee today, and I was like uh, I actually have a lot of laundry to do... which is true, but I don't really plan on doing it all day. So I told him I'd be busy with that... don't think he really believed me... but whatever. Heh.

What's with today? Geez. I have no idea why I put myself out there in the first place. I don't really want anything... I wanna finish school and then maybe (hopefully) find someone.

Although this guy that phoned has the NICEST voice I've heard in a while... not a snotty voice at all... Kevin's is kind of a higher than thou sounding voice... pretty nerdish... meh. I dunno. Whatever. I told him to phone me later in the week, and we could get some coffee or something... well I didn't say those words exactly. He was like, well I'll give you a call some other time then... if you want me to. And I was like yeah, definitely. Should have apologized for being so "busy". Dang. Probably thinks I'm a jerk.

So I guess Pete was just a one day "obsession"... But when I see him tomorrow, I'm sure I'll be like oh man. I want you. :P Whatever.

The reason I told him I was busy is because I do have laundry to do, but I'm so totally self-conscious... like all the time. Especially today. Cuz I have no clean nice clothes. :P Blah. So.. yeah. I think July's gonna be good... I hope. :) :P

4 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Whoa, another one?

And laundry? That is a lame exuse if I ever heard one, poor guy!

If someone told me no because of laundry I would cry. You should ask him to coffee next time!!

Now you have 2, I bet ya that a 3rd one will be coming along soon, hehe

July 03, 2006 11:56 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

I emailed coffee guy and sort of apologized... and he emailed back and said it was okay... i dunno. :P I'm a loser. Oh well. And yeah, I've got one eye out for the third one... jk. :P This is going to be a crazy month, I think.

July 03, 2006 2:03 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

hehe, whoa, so did coffee guy suggest any alternative plans?

July 03, 2006 4:25 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Well when I emailed him, I was like how bout coffee sometime this week... and he said okay... except it probably won't be until Friday, or the weekend. Because he's only in town on weekends... yeah I dunno. Gaining new friends is always good though. Woo.

July 03, 2006 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker