Friday, June 09, 2006

Mmm... Google.

Am I the only one who thinks it would kick ass to work at Google? Especially in Ireland. Oh my god. SWOON. Haha. I'm such a dork. But... seriously. I think that would be the coolest job ever. I dunno why. Cuz google rocks? Yeah. That's probably it.

*And now we see the mysterious Katy, sucking up to google... creator of blogger.com. Interesting. Let's sit back and watch this amazing act in action.*

Yeah, I try to be funny. But I'm not. Oh well. Cuz I'm not ... enough-word-knowing. Wha? Dunno. Just thought I'd mention that... yay google. Haha. Double yay for Ireland. Swoon again.

::::::::::::::::::::::

Uh yeah. Nevermind. I will never be able to do any of that crap. Seeing as how I don't/ won't have a college or University degree. That's just ridiculous. Bah. And... yeah. You have to know how to actually fix computers. Which I don't. But Kevin does. And I do have to see him once more to give him back that game... hmm. Perhaps I can make him show me stuff. Although that wouldn't really make a difference, plus I don't really care. Right now anyway. BLAH. If they wanted someone with a little more than basic skills with... designing things, I think I might have had a chance. Haha. :P Plus they seem to prefer to use PCs and Windows... and Linux which I wanted to learn but... haven't gotten around to it yet. I should do that... if I could find a cheap computer with it. Blah. Hmm. Although... everything uses unix which is linux right? Or basically anyway. Maybe I heard him wrong. Whatever. I hate PCs. And Windows. Fucking hate it. :P Cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker