Sunday, July 02, 2006

Slightly Annoyed...

Kevin finallly answered my email. And I'm pissed. Because he made himself slightly charming again. And seems like he... almost maybe kinda likes me.

Now. I had a discussion with my friend Mandy last night, while we were drinking at her boyfriend's house (yeah, I slept on the couch... *thumbs up*) and I told her he hadn't emailed me back yet. And she was like you should email him again. And I was all no. And then I said... Mandy... *slightly almost drunk*... he wears socks with sandals. And she stared at me, and was like Katy, you can't marry that boy. And I was like OH GOD. I would never...

So I get home this morning, check my email... in my junkmail there's one from Kevin. Wonderful...

Read it. And I almost started crying... what the hell. He's just so goddamn nice. UGH. Not that that's a bad thing, but it tends to fuck with my head...

In the email that I wrote him before, I was like so where is the neighbourhood you live now, because he told me he had found a place... and so he google mapped it, and emailed it to me. From my house to his. Creepy? I LOVE IT. OH GOD.

He's just as creepy as me! I can't believe it! Hahaha.

But like... he remembers my house... where I live. And he was like, if the curling rock in front of your house should ever disappear, there would be chaos. And I was like... k.

I dunno. Agh. So... I suppose I should email him back. Turned out he was back home for like a week, moving stuff to his new house. Hm. I can't help but be slightly intrigued by him... I just... I don't know. I just... yeah, nevermind. Way to start my day... jerk. :P

4 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

He replied! He replied!

OMG!!!! How awesome is that??

WOOHOOO, so did you e-mail him back? Are you going to follow that map and drive to his house and into his heart?? haha :0)

July 03, 2006 11:54 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hahahahahahahaha. :|

Yeah, I emailed back... and I might take a drive over... :P See what it's all about. Haha. Man... into his heart. I was in school when I read that, and I totally laughed out loud. I swear. :P

July 03, 2006 2:04 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

hehe, glad you laughed. I mean you never know right!!

July 03, 2006 4:25 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Very true. I could fall desperately truly in love with that boy... or vice versa... that'd be kinda cool. Haha. I guess... meh. *shrug*

July 03, 2006 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker