Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I'm hopeless.

Haha.

I chickened out.

I totally knew I would.

I just... I dunno. I really, REALLY don't want one. Plus I was thinking about it all day, then when school finally let out, i was all... maybe I'm too good to just be in the kitchen. Plus it'd get really hot there... I would assume.

Jesus. I don't know.

Plus, I didn't really know where it was... and I kinda... walked by then I was like oh, but there were people in there, and I hate looking stupid.*

And if all I care about is the money, I think that I could... no, you know what?

I'm lazy. Let's face it. When I'm done school, they'll help me find a job. And it will be good. And then later on I can go on a trip places. I just... yeah.

I totally wasn't prepared in the slightest anyway. I was shaking I was so nervous... like when I went to my locker to put my book away... and I was thinking...

I'm just way too shy. But when I'm done school, I'll know that that's it. For sure. And I'll have to grow up. I'd rather do it then than now...

Plus it looked to be too happy a place to work... bright. lots of windows. shudder.

*I once drove into a ditch, because I didn't want to turn around... it's a long story, and I'm really not supposed to repeat it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

lol, I know the feeling.

When you really have no money you will see how easy it will be to overcome that fear, lol

;0)

June 22, 2006 11:47 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

hahaha, yeah...

June 22, 2006 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker