Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Mmm... π.

Ha.

PIE.

hmm. It is freakin' hot outside. And I almost killed myself walking so fast trying to catch up to Pete, but whatever. I was like... not too far back and then he turned and I was like dang. He's a cool guy. He's in my class... yeah. Kinda wanted to talk to him... meh. For no reason, really... just make conversation. We did that the other day... it was cool. Haha. Have I got a new crush? I dunno. Maybe. whatever, shut up.

But back to my point. It's hot outside. So I'm going to stay in my basement. I can't live in heat. Haha. Not that way... but you know. I get really uncomfortable when it's hot... and whatever...

So my project's gonna be a "site" that's called K-Bro's Song of the Week. It's ridiculous. First I was gonna call it Zobo's sotw... and then Hobo's... but then I was like... nah... k-bo? kaybro? So it's K-Bro... and don't you forget it!

Man, gawker is like the most... I dunno. It's funny. Gawker.com. I got it from thecompanybitch's blog.

My ear hurts. Hope I don't have an ear infection... I had one last year... that was fun. Got to miss work. And take tasty banana medicine, because I have this weird mind thing, where I freak out if I try to swallow a pill and start gagging and stuff. My mom gets so annoyed with me because of that. And the doctors don't really believe that I can't swallow them... but whatever. I don't like sharing that information. Which is why one day I will get over it... there's lots of stuff wrong with my head though. Well... in my opinion. :P Cya.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

haha, Pete, Pete, Pete....ohlala

July 03, 2006 1:25 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

hahaha. Thanks for all the comments. :P I know, I'm so... yeah. I should really stop talking about these boys... oh well.

July 03, 2006 2:07 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

Hey, I love leaving comments and hey, whats a couple of stories about boys??

Not much, lol

Now, if it were, what's a 55 1 night stands, that may be a different story

July 03, 2006 4:28 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Yeah, that's not cool. One night stands... bleh. Never.

July 03, 2006 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker