Monday, June 26, 2006

"Potato's In The Paddywagon"

I used to have a little doll that I named Baby Potatoes. Because I LOVED potatoes.. they're good, but I don't like em as much as I used to. Heh.

I came home from school early because I do not feel top notch. Ugh. It will pass.

Anyway... I've pretty much already forgotten about the enigma Kevin. Haha. Still hasn't emailed back. Maybe he's really busy... whatever, I don't really care...

Hmm... I thought I was going to start Flash MX today in class, but no... he gave us a project to do with DreamWeaver.. and now I need to think of something I'm interested in, that would make a good ezine. Hm. I was thinking accordions... but I don't really want to do that. So I don't know. There are too many things I'm interested in, that my mind has overloaded and gone blank. Whee.

Maybe movies. Man. I'm so addicted to YouTube again... I made the crappiest little stop motion movie... but I love it. :P It's just a juggling ball climbing over two other ones. It's crap. Trust me.

I feel sorta bad, cuz I didn't tell my teacher I wasn't coming back to school... I was just like well I'll come home, take some pills, and see if I feel better. I don't. But on the plus side I get to watch Arthur today. Haha. :P Whatever. I'll come up with some sort of... story for him tomorrow... perhaps that I had a headache. Cramps are an embarrassing thing I tells ya. Too personal, oh well. I like how everyone's blog that I read, is anonymous, basically. Or I would never ever meet them. And shouldn't care about their lives, but I do. It's fun. Sorta... I guess. More of a curiosity thing I suppose. Like what are other people in the world doing while I'm just sitting here? Hm. Well, whatever. Bye.

I hope enigma means what I think it means... :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

haha, I totally know what you mean. Sometimes I write something and i'm like, I hope that is a real word and fits in with my sentence.

And screw Kevin, if he wants to be an ass and not reply, whatever!

You never really liked him anyways!!

And don't feel bad we are all slight voyeurs, ;0)

June 26, 2006 6:25 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Haha, indeedy. *thumbs up*

June 26, 2006 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker