Tuesday, June 20, 2006

hopeful employee

I am no longer thinking about boys or anything like that. Nope. My mind is now for the moment, focused on getting a job. A pub that's right near my school is hiring in the kitchen... I know it will be a job like dishwashing or some crap like that... but! It's a pub! And I wouldn't have to deal with customers! Oh my god, it's like a dream come true. If i get it. I hope I do... I'm applying tomorrow. If I don't chicken out, which I probably won't because I do really need money. Heh... and I feel so lazy when everyone else in my class works... although they don't live with their mommy. Hmm. Oh well. I'm thinking I want to move out in the near future anyway... my brother makes living on your own look totally awesome. Heh. Yeah... so... *fingers crossed* Don't be shy. Don't be shy. Ahh. That's how I fucked up the last job I applied for... the interview... but she was a total bitch anyway. Blah. Don't get me started on that...

I think whatever this kitchen job is, it will be at least 5 times better than working at burger king. Ha. I hated that job... SO much. Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker