Thursday, June 15, 2006

GIFS! YAY! AH!

Gahahaha. Phone just rang... here:
"THis is a pre-recorded message from Northern Reflectiooooonnnnsss, for you our valued customeeeerrrr!" She sounded so fucking happy... it was hilarious. I listened to the WHOLE thing it was that amusing.

Spent today making awesome gifs... two of which are banner ads for the website I'm... redesigning and the other was going to be the header for the site. I was just sick of working on the banners... heh. It's fucking amazing though... the people who sit beside me were so jealous. Hehehe. Bahahahaha. Gaha. Bye.


Update... a minute later.
Phone rang again. Ooo a spider thing is crawling on my keyboard. and now he's in the crack. crap. jghj goddamn. he's gonna screw something up. I don't think it was a spider, just a dumb little bug. But anyway, where was I... oh yes. So it was Jack Layton on the phone. What's with all these pre recorded messages today. Anyway... he was all I wanna invite you to the ndp national convention in quebec in september... and when he was all talked out I yelled at him and I was all are you kidding me? I'm not going to quebec for an ndp convention asshole. You didn't even win. I guess that's the reason for the convention.

I freakin love conspiracy theorists. Well... you know. People who make up theories about what happened with stuff. Yeah. They were talking about 911 today at school, and... he was... yeah. It was interesting to hear.

I always though it was that... uh... I think I said this a few posts back... that senator guy. Nevermind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker