Friday, June 16, 2006

Okay. So I had emailed my friend Kevin(is he my friend?... probably?) a few days ago. He finally emailed back. I don't think he likes me anymore. Hell, I'm not sure he ever did. But what I do know, is that I now totally want him. Haha. to like me. :P I know, I'm horrible. But I dunno. He's kinda sorta interesting... and we do have more in common than I'd like to admit... :P But whatever. I replied like right after he sent it. I'm so desperate... or bored. Either one. :P But yeah. I dunno. Dreamlover's comment made me think today. OMG a shoutout! Ahh. Haha. But whatever... I always knew he was super nice... bah. I don't know. Yay for uncertainty!

7 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

hahaha, I totally know what you mean.

And I got a shout-out, woooheeeee!!

:0)

Has he e-mailed you back yet?

June 22, 2006 11:50 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Heh, nope. I think I've been rejected... oh well. But he has taken a while to reply to emails before... hmm. Whatever... I'll find someone new to be infatuated with, I'm sure. Hehe. Sigh. :P

June 22, 2006 1:41 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

haha, when they 'play' hard to get, it just makes it that much harder to forget them!

How long will you wait before you say, "Forget this?"

June 22, 2006 5:53 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hmm... end of the month. Yeah. Maybe. :P

June 22, 2006 7:05 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

end of the month?

will u e-mail again then or just forget him?

Ooh, it will be hard to just forget, trust me I know!!

I still think about the prof!!

haha, but I am trying to pretend that I don't!! ahah

June 22, 2006 8:45 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Probably just forget him... or... ignore it. Ha. I don't know. If he ends up emailing me though, of course I'll reply... but yeah... I don't really know. Not much I want to do about it I guess. Heh. We'll see... I'm not making any promises. :P I might email him again if something interesting happens... haha.

June 22, 2006 10:48 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

Be strong, be strong.

I know how hard it is to not e-mail again!! haha

June 23, 2006 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker